supply chain execution solution provider and Vocollect Total Solution Provider (TSP) and Master Value Added Reseller (MVAR), announced today it's continued investment in the Vocollect Voice technology by certifying as a Vocollect Software Partner (VSP).
What does MVAR stand for?
MVAR stands for Master Value Added Reseller
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVAR
We have 3 other meanings of MVAR in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Virtual Automotive and Manufacturing College
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Minnesota)
- Maine Video Activists Network
- Maple Valley Anthon Oto (school districts, Iowa)
- Military and Veterans Affairs Office (various organizations)
- Minnesota Volunteer Attorney Program (est. 1982)
- Modern Volunteer Army Program
- Multiple VLAN Access Port
- Motor Vehicle Air Pollution Control Act
- Magnetic Variation
- Mega Volt Ampere Reactive
- Mesopic Vision Acuity Recovery
- Miami Valley Archives Roundtable (Ohio)
- Milwaukee Visual Artists Roundtable (Wisconsin)
- Motor Vehicle Act Regulation (Canada)
- Mahoning Valley Amateur Radio Association (Youngstown, OH)
- Mississippi Valley Amateur Radio Association (La Crosse, WI)
- Mountain View Amateur Radio Association (California)
- Magic Valley Amateur Radio Club (Idaho)
- Maple Valley Amateur Radio Club (Washington state)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OPTINNOVA is looking for Master value Added Resellers to distribute its IWB portfolio in the Middle East.
Having Tolerant Systems as our master Value Added Reseller (VAR) in the UK speaks volumes," said William D.
Nasdaq: PTON) today announced a master Value Added Reseller (VAR) agreement with Capella Worldwide Networking, Inc.
CosmoCom, The Contact Center On-Demand(TM) Company, today announced the appointment of Tatung System Technologies Inc (TSTi) as its Master Value Added Reseller in Taiwan.
com), a Master Value Added Reseller and leading integrator of MeshNetworks' mobile broadband systems, to install, integrate or incorporate and sublicense the MeshNetworks' equipment and software to end-users.
The OS-Gemini heralds the arrival of reliable non-line-of-sight, point-to-point wireless technology and presents a tremendous opportunity for us to serve new markets," said Brian Napier, director of market cevelopment for Mobilcom Wireless, Orthogon's Master Value Added Reseller for Canada.
Additionally, Winncom was named a master Value Added Reseller for the Fujitsu pen-based and portable computing solutions.