He also has a particular focus on master repurchase agreements.
What does MRA stand for?
MRA stands for Master Repurchase Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRA
We have 373 other meanings of MRA in our Acronym Attic
- Manual of Regulatory Audits
- Manufacturer's Resale Agreement
- Marine Resources Assessment (US Navy)
- Maritime Reconnaissance Aircraft
- Market Rate Account (saving mechanism)
- Market Research Analyst
- Market Risk Amendment
- Marketing Research Association
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Master of Research Administration (various schools)
- Master Residential Appraiser
- Masters Rowing Association
- Material Receipt Acknowledgement (US DoD)
- Material Return Authorization
- Matrix-Rational Approximation Algorithm
- Matter Requiring Attention
- Mauritius Revenue Authority (Mauritius)
- Maximum Reimbursement Allowed (funding cap)
- Maximum Repair Allowance
- Mean Acoustic Response Axis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Master repurchase agreement refers to the blanket agreement that governs an entity's agreement with its bank or counterparS and the wording in or structure of some of these agreements could cause the agreement to be deemed a loan to the bank rather than a purchase of securities from the bank.
Capital Markets: Completed the extension of all repurchase facilities maturing in 2008: -- Extended $250 million master repurchase agreement with Citigroup for one year.
Renewed $250 million master repurchase agreement with JPMorgan, extending the maturity by a full year to October 2008.
The language of the optional substitution/termination provision being presented to-governments appears below: The parties hereto hereby agree to amend Section 9 of the Master Repurchase Agreement by adding at the end thereto the following paragraphs (c) and (d): (c) In the case of any Transaction for which the Repurchase Date is other than the Business Day immediately following the Purchase Date and with respect to which Seller does not have any existing right to substitute substantially the same Securities for the Purchased Securities, Seller shall have the right, subject to the proviso to this sentence, upon notice to Buyer, which notice shall be given at or prior to 10:00 a.
org') under Reverse Repurchase Program Form Master Repurchase Agreement for Money Market Mutual Funds.
announced today that it has entered into a Forbearance Agreement with Wachovia Bank, National Association ("Wachovia") pursuant to which Wachovia has agreed currently to take no action with respect to Quadra's default under its Master Repurchase Agreement (the "Repurchase Agreement") and ISDA Master Agreement and underlying interest rate swap agreements (the "Swap Agreements") with Wachovia.
Revised Master Repurchase Agreement The Public Securities Association (PSA) recently issued revised standardized documentation for repurchase transactions to reflect legal and marketplace developments.