The CPIM courses will cover the following topics: basics of supply chain management, master planning of resources, detailed scheduling and planning, execution and control of operations, and strategic management of resources.
What does MPR stand for?
MPR stands for Master Planning of Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPR
We have 248 other meanings of MPR in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturer's Problem Report
- Manufacturer's Production Run
- Mapper (Nortel)
- Marine Parks and Reserves (Australia)
- Maritime Patrol and Response (Australia)
- Market Price Referent
- Marketing and Public Relations (various organizations)
- Mars Pressurized Rover
- Master Personnel Records
- Master Plan Report (various organizations)
- Master Pointer Record
- Master's in Public Relations (degree program)
- Material Procurement Request
- Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
- Mathematical Principles of Reinforcement
- Maximum Permitted Rate
- Medicaid Program Representative (North Carolina)
- Medical Possession Ratio (patient drug adherence)
- Medical Products Resource (Burnsville, MN)
- Medication Possession Rate