The Master Plan Amendment also includes significant environmental enhancements.
What does MPA stand for?
MPA stands for Master Plan Amendment (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPA
We have 521 other meanings of MPA in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Parking Apron (airfield operations)
- Massachusetts Police Association
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Master of Performing Arts
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration (UK)
- Master Partnership Agreement
- Master Photographers Association (UK)
- Master Plumbers Association (Wisconsin)
- Master Power Amplifier
- Master Price Agreement (various locations)
- Master Printers of America
- Master Problemlösnings Analys
- Master Purchasing Agreement
- Masters in Public Affairs (various schools)
- Masters Physician Assistant (academic degree)
- Material Protection Area
- Materialpruefungsanstalt (Werkstofftechnologie Materialpruefungsanstalt Stuttgart)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a major step forward for one of the largest waterfront redevelopment initiatives in the country, the revitalization of Stamford's South End made significant progress as the city's planning board unanimously approved master plan amendments for the much-anticipated 80-acre waterfront project.
With its recently-approved Master Plan Amendment in hand, Heavenly Mountain Resort has announced its resort improvements for the 2007-08 season - the opening salvo in what is expected to be 10 years of continual resort improvements.
Hard Rock Hotel Copper Mountain is part of a revised master plan amendment currently being sought for the Copper Mountain Resort.
Whether it is an air permit from SCAQMD, an approval of a master plan amendment from the Coastal Commission, certification of an EIR and other requirements of the Port of Long Beach, or the many other government departments and agencies we have been working diligently with over the past year, SES has and will stay the course.