The personnel community has the experience in records management required to meet the OSD directive," said Sharon Hogue, AFPC Master Personnel Records Branch chief.
What does MPR stand for?
MPR stands for Master Personnel Records
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPR
We have 248 other meanings of MPR in our Acronym Attic
- Mannose Phosphate Receptor
- Manufacturer's Problem Report
- Manufacturer's Production Run
- Mapper (Nortel)
- Marine Parks and Reserves (Australia)
- Maritime Patrol and Response (Australia)
- Market Price Referent
- Marketing and Public Relations (various organizations)
- Mars Pressurized Rover
- Master Plan Report (various organizations)
- Master Planning of Resources
- Master Pointer Record
- Master's in Public Relations (degree program)
- Material Procurement Request
- Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
- Mathematical Principles of Reinforcement
- Maximum Permitted Rate
- Medicaid Program Representative (North Carolina)
- Medical Possession Ratio (patient drug adherence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maintains master personnel records for Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve members not on extended active duty.
Key facts - Administers more than 340,000 live pay records - Maintains over 570,000 master personnel records - Maintains more than 725,000 pension records - Accounts for GBP5.
Maintains the master personnel records for members of the Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve not on extended active duty.