The personnel community has the experience in records management required to meet the OSD directive," said Sharon Hogue, AFPC Master Personnel Records Branch chief.
What does MPERR stand for?
MPERR stands for Master Personnel Record
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Milk Processor Education Program
- Model Performance Evaluation Program (US DHHS)
- Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law
- Most Power Efficient Quantization
- Multidimensional Psychology of Eating Questionnaire (Dr. William E. Snell, Jr.)
- Market Progress Evaluation Report (Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance)
- Membrane-Proximal External Region
- Middle Persian
- Montana Public Employee Retirement Administration
- Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Mississippi Public Employees Retirement System
- Missouri Department of Transportation and Highway Patrol Employees' Retirement System (est. 1955)
- Montana Public Employees' Retirement System
- Municipal Police Employees Retirement System (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Marine Pollution Emergency Response Support System (UN World Meteorological Organization)
- Management Planning and Evaluation Staff
- Manpower Programming and Execution System (US DoD)
- MerchantPlus Enterprise Solutions (New York, NY)
- Midwest Philosophy of Education Society (now Society for the Philosophical Study of Education)
- Mine Planning and Equipment Selection (annual conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maintains master personnel records for Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve members not on extended active duty.
Key facts - Administers more than 340,000 live pay records - Maintains over 570,000 master personnel records - Maintains more than 725,000 pension records - Accounts for GBP5.
Maintains the master personnel records for members of the Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve not on extended active duty.