Government of Japan officials honored Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center (FLC) Yokosuka Master Labor Contract (MLC) employees during a Length of Service Commendation Ceremony Oct.
What does MLC stand for?
MLC stands for Master Labor Contract
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLC
We have 362 other meanings of MLC in our Acronym Attic
- Major Landing Craft (US Navy)
- Management Leadership Conference
- Management Level Chart/Code
- Manitoba Lotteries Corporation
- Margate Language Centre (UK)
- Marianist Lay Communities
- Maritime Labour Convention (International Labour Organization)
- Marketing Leadership Council
- Martin Luther College (New Ulm, MN)
- Masonic Leadership Center
- Math Learning Center
- Maximum Likelihood Classification
- Maximum Load Current (electricity)
- Meat and Livestock Commission (United Kingdom)
- Medical Law Consultant
- Medical Licensing Commission (UK)
- Medical Licentiates Consortium
- Medico-Legal Case
- Megalencephalic Leukoencephalopathy with Subcortical Cysts
- Member of Legislative Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sixteen Master Labor Contract personnel who conducted container freight station operations at the battalion will now augment the Defense Distribution Center staff at Yokosuka.
Sailors, Marines, Japanese Master Labor Contract (MLC) and United States Civil Service (USCS) employees at NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center (FLC) Yokosuka's Fleet Mail Center (FMC), located in Yokohama, work around-the-clock to ensure timely delivery of military mail for a wide variety of supported commands in the region.
today as a result of the rejection by members of the United Steelworkers of America (USWA) of a tentatively agreed-to, 47-month master labor contract.
The Kaiser/USWA master labor contract covers about 3,000 employees at five U.