com, 0845 257 2627) Master Jack armchair, pounds 399 (www.
What does MJ stand for?
MJ stands for Master Jack (slang for Master Corporal, Canadian Forces)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MJ
We have 26 other meanings of MJ in our Acronym Attic
- Male Joint (decision makers)
- Mango Juice
- Manitoba Judgments
- Mara Jade (Star Wars character)
- Mark Jindrak (wrestler)
- Mark Joyner (internet marketing)
- Mary Jane (Watson/Watson-Parker; Spiderman character)
- Mary-Jane (slang for marijuana)
- Master in Journalism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: JOANNE BUTCHER JUDO master Jack Hearn may be nearing 90, but you wouldn't want to take him on in a fight.
99) isn't a collection devoted to world's end, but a tribute to science fiction master Jack Vance, as any who know Vance's 'dying universe' works will readily see.
In this picture from January 1953, however, Mostyn harbour master Jack Vernon looks out over the derelict hulk of his old ship the Temple.
Aris's Birmingham Gazette, August 1800 100 YEARS AGO: Messrs Hunt, Jones and Stanton are offering a five guinea reward for any information of Master Jack Tombs who absconded without trace from Taylor's Wool House, Yardley.
00) and it will come as no surprise to see her master Jack Berry's Kastaway.
He will be accompanied by "Sunset Beach Pete" Gallagher and Tru Blu banjo master Jack Piccalo of Jacksonville.
CAPTION(S): ON FORM: Lower Sixth Science 1959 with form master Jack Hadwin.