In other words, any graduate who is awarded a finance degree from an AACSB-recognized college or business school will be eligible for the master financial professional (MFP) designation.
What does MFP stand for?
MFP stands for Master Financial Professional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFP
We have 192 other meanings of MFP in our Acronym Attic
- Main Force Patrol (fictional police task force)
- Main Force Police
- Major Force Program
- Management Frame Protection (software)
- Manufacturing Plan
- Marematlou Freedom Party (Lesotho)
- Marine Forces Pacific
- Marine Forensics Panel
- Master Facilities Plan (various locations)
- Master Financial Planning