The Prescriber Order Entry Module is the latest clinical module in First DataBank's drug knowledge bases, the National Drug Data File(R) (NDDF) and the Master Drug Data Base (MDDB(R)).
What does MDDB stand for?
MDDB stands for Master Drug Data Base (information resource; Wolters Kluwer Health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDDB
We have 1 other meaning of MDDB in our Acronym Attic
- Manchester Digital Development Agency (UK)
- Media Development and Diversity Agency (South Africa)
- Memphis District Dietetic Association
- Miami Downtown Development Authority (Florida)
- Mini Dual Drive Actuator (Cassini mission; US NASA)
- Multi-Dimensional Data Analysis
- Maximus Decim Data Access Component Update
- Magnesium Deficiency-Dependent Audiogenic Seizure (neurology)
- Multi-Dimensional Dementia Assessment Scale
- Model Driven Development of Advanced User Interfaces
- Multidimensional Database
- Maryland Developmental Disabilities Council (Baltimore, MD)
- Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia (geographic media network)
- Massachusetts Developmental Disabilites Council
- Mid Devon District Council (Devon, England, UK)
- Missile Defense Data Center
- Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cell
- Maryland and District of Columbia Credit Union Association
- Mean Daily Dose of Dexamethasone/Kg (endocrinology)
- Million Defined Daily Doses