USP 34/NF 28, In-House Specification) for the manufacture of Finished Product QQQQ as described in Master Batch Record VVVV" * Printed name(s) and signature(s) of analysts * Printed name and signature of Approver * Page number and total pages, e.
What does MBR stand for?
MBR stands for Master Batch Record
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBR
We have 124 other meanings of MBR in our Acronym Attic
- Muhammad Bin Qasim (Pakistani general)
- Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award
- Main Battle Rifle
- Main Board Room
- Management Board Review
- Managing Business Relationships (college course)
- Marching Band Rehearsal (New Jersey)
- Market-Based Rate
- Mars Balloon Relay
- Maryland Business Review (magazine)
- Master Bedroom (real estate)
- Master Beneficiary Record (Social Security)
- Master Benefit Record
- Master Boot Record
- Masyarakat Berpenghasilan Rendah (Indonesian: Low-Income Communities)
- Matchbook Romance (band)
- Maximum Bit Rate (computing)
- Maya Biosphere Reserve
- Mechanical Buffer Register
- Medical Billing & Reimbursement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The modular system suite includes components for Production Planning and Scheduling, Master Batch Record Management, Electronic Batch Recording, Weighing and Dispensing, Material Flow Control and Tracking, Equipment Integration, Warehouse Management, Quality Management, and Performance Management based on KPI Analysis.
Company's InSite Pharmaceutical Edition includes a visual Master Batch Record (MBR) process modeling environment that allows process specialists to rapidly create, easily modify, and swiftly validate new process specifications in single or multi-plant environments.
Camstar's InSite Pharmaceutical Edition includes a visual Master Batch Record (MBR) process modeling environment that allows process specialists to rapidly create, easily modify, and swiftly validate new process specifications in single or multi-plant environments.
PAS-X enables FDA-compliant management and execution of master batch records and safeguards the pharmaceutical production process.