The newly created routes were submitted in early September and provided to the Air Force master air attack plan (MAAP) cell as well as aircraft squadrons so they could become familiar with the desired effects.
What does MAAP stand for?
MAAP stands for Master Air Attack Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of MAAPOther Resources:
We have 43 other definitions for MAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Accrual Accounting Option
- Musee des Arts Africains et Oceaniens (French: Museum of African and Oceanic Arts; France)
- Multinational Alliance for the Advancement of Organizational Excellence
- Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Michigan Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Maa AIDS Awareness Programme (Kenya)
- Maintenance And Administration Panel
- Managed Asset Allocation Program
- Management of Audit and Accountancy Practice
- Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific (Bataan, Philippines)
- Material Access Authorization Program
- Maximum Allowable Accumulated Pressure
- Medical Architecture and Art Projects (London, England, UK)
- Member American Academy of Periodontology
- Mexican American Alcoholism Program, Inc (Sacramento, CA)
- Microcomputer Accident Analysis Package
- Milan Army Ammunition Plant
- Mini Architectural Adapter Plate (Extron)
- Minimum Allowable Advertised Price
- Ministère de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture, et de la Pêche (French: Ministry of Food, Agriculture, and Fisheries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Master Air Attack Plan Toolkit, a battle planning toolkit that coordinates sorties, missions and targets for combat units.
When the master air attack plan is executed at the designated time, all components know aircraft are attacking certain targets.