The one spot on Activision's record for the fourth quarter that gave some analysts pause was its massive multiplayer online game "World of Warcraft," which has been losing monthly subscribers at a steady rate since its all-time-high of 12 million-plus players in October 2010.
What does MMOLG stand for?
MMOLG stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Game
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MMOLG
- Mid-Michigan Old Gas Tractor Association
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Multi-Mission Order Handling System (European Space Agency)
- Mass Moment of Inertia (physics)
- Multi-Mode Optical Isolation
- Multi-Media Over Internet Protocol
- Marketing Magazine Online
- Music Mastering Online
- Millimoles per Liter
- Massive Multiplayer Online Learning Game
- Michiana Medical Office Management Association (Indiana)
- Major Mines of Nevada (publication)
- Manageability Monitor (Oracle Documentation)
- Magic Moment of Poker (tournament)
- Marine Mammal Observer Program (US NOAA)
- Marine Meteorology and Oceanography Programme (World Meteorological Organization)
- Melbourne Museum of Printing (Australia)
- Modeling Measures Of Performance
- Multi-Media Outage Probability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zapak is the largest gaming firm in India, with interests in online casual games, massive multiplayer online games ( MMOG) publishing, India's largest chain of gaming cafes and physical distribution of gaming software.
Byline: Scott Munro THE massive multiplayer online game (MMOG) market is a tough one to crack.
As Castronova has demonstrated of the massive multiplayer online game Everquest, nontangible worlds can have real economies (Castronova, 2001).
Those into Massive Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG) should check www.
a massive multiplayer online game (MMOG) server solution provider, has developed a highly scalable, fault-tolerant server engine called Terazona(TM) for online 3D games capable of supporting tens of thousands of users on a server.
OTCBB: MMOG) announced today that it has entered into a professional services agreement (the "Agreement") with FXLabs Studios Private Limited ("FXLabs") in order to assist Moggle in the development of its Massive Multiplayer Online Game Platform (the "Platform") as well as the development of Massive Multiplayer Online Games ("MMOGs") for use on the Platform.
64 pence for free-to-play massive multiplayer online games such as "Guild Wars 2" and "Star Wars: The Old Republic.