uk Global Banking News - 04 March 2013 A Massey university report published as part of the 26th Financial Institutions Performance Survey (FIPS) has stated that the banking industry in New Zealand could expect moderate growth in 2013/14.
What does MU stand for?
MU stands for Massey University (New Zealand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MU
We have 18 other meanings of MU in our Acronym Attic
- Manchester United
- Mansfield University (Mansfield, PA)
- Marginal Utility
- Mark Up
- Marmara University (Turkey)
- Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI)
- Marshall University (Huntington, WV)
- Marvel Universe (comics)
- Marymount University (Arlington, VA)
- Marywood University (Scranton, PA)
- Match Up
- McGill University (Montreal, Canada)
- Meaningful Use (electronic health records)
- Measurement Uncertainty (gage repeatablity and reproducibility study and in quality-field)
- Megaupload (online storage and file delivery service)
- Mekelle University (Ethiopia)
- Melbourne University (Australia)
- Memo of Understanding
- Memorial Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be launched in partnership with Massey University in New Zealand, the programme will enroll a total of 20 national candidates from different aviation fields such as engineering and flight operations for the Masters study.
Mr Fonseca holds an MBA from Massey University in New Zealand and has more than two decades of experience in the banking and finance sector.
By not eating, the body is put under stress sooner - and the longer it endures this, the more beneficial the exercise, said Dr Stannard, of Massey University, New Zealand.
Deakin University health researchers Dr Russell Keast and PhD student Jessica Stewart, working with colleagues at the University of Adelaide, CSIRO, and Massey University (New Zealand), have found that humans can detect a sixth taste -- fat.
AaAaAaAaAa Doumar is also expert in science and technology at Chiba University, Massey University (New Zealand), Montana University (USA) and in the U.
Genevieve Packer is a tutor in textiles at Massey University and has recently graduated with a Master of Design (2008).
The electronic "future" of rugby has been unveiled at New Zealand's Massey University Design Exposure 2008 exhibition.