Massachusetts Water Resources Authority Executive Director Frederick A.
What does MWRA stand for?
MWRA stands for Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MWRA
We have 7 other meanings of MWRA in our Acronym Attic
- Missile Warning Receiver (Army)
- Modern Warfare Reflex (gaming)
- Monthly Weather Review
- Morale, Welfare and Recreation
- Multiple Worksite Report (US Department of Labor)
- Muncie & Western Railroad
- Multiple-Word Radix-2 Montgomery Multiplication Algorithm
- Married Women of Reproductive Age
- Maryland Washington Racquetball Association
- Maryland Wildlife Rehabilitators Association (Pasadena, MD)
- Medical Waste Regulatory Act (Michigan)
- Mid-West Regional Authority (Ireland)
- Midwest Relocation Alliance
- Midwest Whippet Racing Association
- Mighty Wonderful Repeater Association (Los Angeles, California amateur radio group)
- Mini-Wedge Racing Association
- Minnesota Working Rottweiler Association
- Mississippi Water Resources Association
- Morale, Welfare and Recreation Association (District of Columbia National Guard)
- Muslim Women's Research and Action Forum (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA) has given the tunnel project a high priority based on its critical service to as many as 125,000 homes and businesses.
Before joining the energy industry, he worked 10 years as community relations manager for the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority, provider of wholesale water and wastewater services to nearly three million customers in Greater Boston.
in two issues for the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority General Revenue Bonds and Massachusetts Water Resources Authority General Revenue Refunding Bonds, totaling $150,000,000 and $86,775,000, respectively with a closing date of April 19, 2012.
The Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA) has awarded a contract for the second phase of work to restore the earthen dams at the Wachusett Reservoir.
com / CO: Massachusetts Water Resources Authority ST: Massachusetts IN: UTI SU: RTG BC -- NYM217 -- 7946 09/29/97 18:08 EDT http://www.
A contractor has begun work to remove trees near the Wachusett Reservoir, according to a Massachusetts Water Resources Authority spokesman.
Schulz of Fitch, 212-908-0724/ CO: Massachusetts Water Resources Authority ST: Massachusetts IN: ENV SU: RTG MA -- NYW081 -- 6046 06/18/97 11:48 EDT http://www.