Byline: Linda Bock An 87-year-old Connecticut man drove the wrong way on the Massachusetts Turnpike for about 11 miles late Sunday night before state Trooper Darren Specht was able to stop him.
What does MASSPIKE stand for?
MASSPIKE stands for Massachusetts Turnpike
This definition appears very rarely
- Multiple Agent Simulation System in Virtual Environment
- Metro Atlanta Senior Softball League (Georgia)
- Mutually Authenticated SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- Michigan Alliance to Strengthen Social Security and Medicare
- Massachusetts Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (Nigerian separatist organization)
- Maryland Association of Secondary School Principals (Ellicott City, MD)
- Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals
- Minnesota Association of Secondary School Principals
- Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals (Columbia, MO)
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Massachusetts Peer Review Organization
- Military Airlift Support Squadron
- Moldavian Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Math and Science Secondary Teacher (training program; Columbus State University; Columbus, GA)
- Mature Alaskans Seeking Skills Training (employment service)
- Metro Area Support for Survivors of Torture (New York and New Jersey)
- Massachusetts Alternative Septic System Test Center (Sandwich, MA)
- Mobile Army Sensor System Test, Evaluation, and Review
- Modern Army Selected System Test, Evaluation, & Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
By joining hands with the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Gulf Oil has grandly opened its E85 fueling station at the Charlton East Service Plaza on the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90), ready to serve travellers with Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFVs).
Motorists on the Massachusetts Turnpike can learn about the University of Maine's (UM) wood science and technology program thanks to a billboard on the busy thoroughfare.
In partnership with the Massachusetts Department of Transportation and the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Gulf Oil today announced the grand opening of its E85 fueling station at the Charlton East Service Plaza on the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90), ready to service travelers with Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFVs).
COLUMN: IN OUR OPINION Three years ago, a group of about 2,000 taxpayers known as the Massachusetts Turnpike Toll Equity Trust sued the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority, claiming the state agency had for years improperly diverted turnpike toll revenue to pay for the costs of non-toll roads, bridges and tunnels.
The MITI network is a University-run program of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and consists of a fiber-optic backbone spanning 125 miles along the Massachusetts Turnpike from Boston to Westfield.
Gulf Oil LP today announced that it will be rebranding all of the service stations along the Massachusetts Turnpike to Gulf Oil, which will include the unveiling of its new Gulf Express convenience store.
Monahan BOSTON - The state has spent billions since 2007 rebuilding more than 150 structurally deficient highway bridges with state bond and federal highway and stimulus funding, but not one of the 29 structurally deficient bridges along the Massachusetts Turnpike has been rebuilt or replaced.