Skelly, a 2012 Telegram & Gazette All-Star in cross-country, was fifth at the Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association Invitational with a personal-best 4:33.
What does MSTCA stand for?
MSTCA stands for Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mid-State Technical College (Wisconsin)
- Milwaukee State Teachers College (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mine Safety Technology Consortium (Montgomery, West Virginia)
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- Missile and Space Test Center
- Mississippi State Tax Commission
- Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference (US NASA)
- Multinational Security Transition Command
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Multisource Track Control
- Maitrise de Sciences et Techniques Comptable et Financières (French)
- Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Consensus Group (Germany)
- Massachusetts Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (professional degree)
- Multi-Service Target Control System
- Motorcycle Sports Touring Club of Victoria (Australia; est. 1955)
- Maharashtra Sales Tax Department (India)
- Malaysian Society for Training and Development
- Manufacturing System Technology Department
- Marine Science and Technology Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
One day after leading the Mountaineers to their first Robert Duncan Relays title, the team of Colin Bennie, Hayden Frechette-McCall, Alex Jagelsky and anchor Jeremy Bennie shattered the distance medley relay record at the Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association Division 1 Outdoor Relays at Franklin High.
Peter-Marian track team was honored last week by the Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association at the Division 4 Indoor Relays after raising $500 for the Massachusetts Soldiers Legacy Fund.
John's overcame stiff competition from Brockton and Newton North to win its first Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association Division 1 relay title yesterday at the Reggie Lewis Center.
Ricker and Gribbons got an idea of what their team is capable of during the Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association Winter Festival (Small Schools) two weeks ago at the Reggie Lewis Athletic Center.
North County teams faring well Congratulations are in order to the Gardner High boys' distance medley relay team for breaking a 10-year record last Saturday at the 30th Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association Class C Relays at the Reggie Lewis Center.