March: Longtime Fitchburg State University hockey coach Dean Fuller wins Massachusetts State College Athletic Conference Coach of the Year Honors as the Falcons advance to the playoff finals.
What does MASCAC stand for?
MASCAC stands for Massachusetts State College Athletic Conference (also seen as MSCAC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MASCAC
- Municipal Association of South Carolina
- Myomer Accelerator Signal Circuitry (Mechwarrior Universe games)
- Myotube-Associated Specificity Component
- Manipur Science Communicators Association (India)
- Massachusetts School Counselors Association Organization
- Mastectomy Scar
- Mid-Atlantic Shrine Clown Association
- Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association
- Miniature Australian Shepherd Club of America (Winter Park, FL)
- Museum Applied Science Center for Archaeology (University of Pennsylvania Museum)
- Middle Atlantic States Collegiate Athletic Corporation (est. 1912)
- Manufacturing Control Systems Capable of Managing Production Change and Disturbances (ESPRIT Project 22728)
- Mass Casualty
- Masking Pattern Adapted Subband Coding and Multiplexing
- Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer
- Maryland Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Westminster, MD)
- Maryland Association of Soil Conservation Districts (Edgewater, MD)
- Massachusetts Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Wellesley, MA)
- Michigan Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Lansing, MI)
- Missouri Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former Hudson High star, who transferred to Worcester State this year after two years at Community College of Rhode Island, has had some huge hits for the Lancers, including the game-winners in all three of last week's Massachusetts State College Athletic Conference tourney showdowns.
WORCESTER - Worcester State College women's soccer goalie Rachael Armenti, of West Boylston, made a name for herself this past fall in the Massachusetts State College Athletic Conference (MASCAC).
Smith, a former state college trustee, who was largely responsible for the formation of the Massachusetts State College Athletic Conference and the acceptance of intercollegiate athletics as an integral part of the state college education system.
Student athletes from the eight Massachusetts state colleges which form the Massachusetts State College Athletic Conference, come together each year to organize a joint community service project.