Christenson said, the Massachusetts Society of Genealogists will be involved with other organizations in creating a name index.
What does MSOG stand for?
MSOG stands for Massachusetts Society of Genealogists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSOG
We have 8 other meanings of MSOG in our Acronym Attic
- Mercy School of Emergency Medical Services (Des Moines, IA)
- Manual Shift-on-the-Fly (automotive engineering)
- Mechanical Shift on the Fly (vehicle system)
- Modified Synthetic Oviduct Fluid (reproductive science)
- Multisystem Organ Failure (less common; see MOSF)
- Monolithic Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Development (astrophysics)
- Mission Systems Operational and Flight Description
- Master of Software Engineering
- Marine Special Operations Group (US DoD)
- Market Solution Online Guide (resource)
- Massively Scalable Online Game
- Modeling and Simulation Oversight Group (DoD)
- Montgomery Sailboats Owners Group
- Multiple Shots on Goal
- Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generation System
- Master of Science in Occupational Health
- Material Supply On Hand
- Methanesulfonic Acid
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital (San Antonio, TX)
- Month Supply On Hand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lowrie is a member of the New England Historic and Genealogical Society, the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, the National Genealogical Society and the Massachusetts Society of Genealogists.
Lowrie is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, New England Historic and Genealogical Society, New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, National Genealogical Society, Massachusetts Society of Genealogists and the Timothy Bigelow Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.