The season for both squads will conclude May 23 at the Massachusetts Public Schools Rowing Association Championships in Lowell, where the boys' squad will have a chance to repeat as state champs.
What does MPSRA stand for?
MPSRA stands for Massachusetts Public Schools Rowing Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maternal Perception of Sound-Provoked Fetal Movement
- Motion Picture Studio Production Technicians (Union)
- Manitoba Post-Secondary Rowing (University of Manitoba; Canada)
- Material/Parts Substitution Request
- Mission Payload Multipurpose Support Room
- Mission Profile Storage and Retrieval
- Monthly Project Status Report
- Multi Purpose Solvent Recovery
- MultiPath Self Routing Switch
- Multipurpose Support Room (US NASA)
- Maine Public Spending Research Group
- Mid Pennine Search and Rescue Organisation
- Maritime Prepositioning Ship Squadron
- Maritime Prepositioning Squadron One
- Maritime Prepositioning Squadron Two
- Missouri Public School Retirement System
- Madhya Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (India)
- Multi-Purpose Solvent Recovery Unit
- Macpherson Secondary School (Singapore)
- Main Parachute Support Structure (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shrewsbury High School's boys' Varsity 1 boat received third-place medals and the girls' Novice 4 boat received second-place medals out of the 17 schools that participated in the Massachusetts Public Schools Rowing Association State Championships Regatta on Oct.