He was the managing editor of the Catholic Psychological Record and a member of the Rhode Island Honor Society, Eastern Psychological Association, Massachusetts Psychological Association (Fellow), Academy of Religion and Health, Sigma Xi, American Psychological Association, Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society, and the Worcester Mental Health Planning committee.
What does MPA stand for?
MPA stands for Massachusetts Psychological Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPA
We have 521 other meanings of MPA in our Acronym Attic
- Maritime Patrol Aircraft (US Navy)
- Marketing & Public Affairs
- Markov Process Algebra
- Marriage Protection Act
- Marriage Protection Amendment
- Maryland & Pennsylvania Railroad Company
- Mask-Programmed Array
- Mass Parking Apron (airfield operations)
- Massachusetts Police Association
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Master of Performing Arts
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration (UK)
- Master Partnership Agreement
- Master Photographers Association (UK)
- Master Plan Amendment (various locations)
- Master Plumbers Association (Wisconsin)
- Master Power Amplifier
- Master Price Agreement (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1978, the Massachusetts Psychological Association gave her its Humanitarian Award for outstanding contributions in promoting human welfare.