Fine, executive director of the Massachusetts office for victim assistance.
What does MOVA stand for?
MOVA stands for Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (est. 1984)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOVA
We have 4 other meanings of MOVA in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Order Value
- Moreno Valley (Amtrak station code; Moreno Valley, CA)
- Moshassuck Valley (railroad)
- Motor Oil Volatility
- Motor Operated Valve
- Multi Organ Failure
- QuickTime Movie (file extension)
- Main Oxidizer Valve Actuator (US NASA)
- Microprocessor Optimised Vehicle Actuation
- Modified Oblique View of the Axilla (nuclear medicine)
- Museum of Visual Art (various locations)
- Modeling, Validation and Heterogeneity (IEEE conference)
- Medisch Onderzoek Vliegramp Bijlmermeer (Dutch: Bijlmer Aviation Disaster Medical Investigation; Netherlands)
- Molecular Orbital-Valence Bond
- Mid Ohio Valley Beekeepers Association
- Molecular Orbital (Into) Valence Bond Exponential Transformation
- Margin Over Variable Costs
- Membranous Obstruction of Inferior Vena Cava
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three recipients of the awards receive full tuition scholarships to the Massachusetts Victim Assistance Academy, a week-long, nationally recognized training program sponsored by the Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (MOVA).
The Worcester Intervention Network received the highest honor offered by the Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance and the Victim and Witness Assistance Board.