The Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company said Monday that because it owns 4.
What does MMWEC stand for?
MMWEC stands for Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mid-Michigan Wrestling Association
- Mid-Missouri Wrestling Alliance (St. Louis, MO)
- Musikerchat Musiker Webseiten Award (German: Musicians Chat Musicians Websites Award)
- Milli-Meter Wave Antenna Array
- Mid-Maine Waste Action Corporation (Auburn, ME; waste disposal)
- Millimeter-Wave Active Imaging
- Maltby Miners Welfare Band (UK)
- Marin Municipal Water District
- Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company
- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (film)
- Massively Multiplayer Wireless Game
- Millimeters of Water Gauge (measurement of pressure drop through a medium)
- Mixed Military Working Group
- Mobile Market Working Group (EU)
- Multiregional Modeling Working Group
- Medium Molecular-Weight Heparin (pharmacology)
- Monolithic Millimeter-Wave Integrated Circuit
- Millimeter Wave Integrated Front End
- Multi-Axial Warp Knit
- Millimeter Wave Local Oscillator
Samples in periodicals archive:
MASSACHUSETTS MUNICIPAL WHOLESALE ELECTRIC COMPANY 'BAA1' POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM REVENUE RATING CONFIRMED; INITIALLY ASSIGNED IN JAN.
Founding members are National Grid, Northeast Utilities, NSTAR, The United Illuminating Company, Connecticut Municipal Electric Energy Cooperative, and Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company.
Today, there are a lot of different power contractors out there to choose from, including National Grid, Seabrook Power Plant in New Hampshire and our primary provider Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company and SELCO purchase power through long- and short-term contracts, as well as the `on the spot' market.
DeCurzio, Chief Operating Officer for the Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company (MMWEC).
COLUMN: Briefs Solar teamwork LUDLOW - The Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company said it is working with Evergreen Solar Inc.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has upgraded the project ratings of Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company (MMWEC) to 'A' from 'A-'.
Nasdaq: ESLR), a manufacturer of solar power products with its proprietary, low-cost String Ribbon[TM] wafer technology, announced today that it is working with the Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company (MMWEC) to advance solar power opportunities for customers of Massachusetts municipal utilities.