Maple syrup is not a major crop because there are relatively few stands of sugar maple, coupled with weather limitations, according to the Massachusetts Maple Producers Association.
What does MMPA stand for?
MMPA stands for Massachusetts Maple Producers Association (Ashfield, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMPA
We have 40 other meanings of MMPA in our Acronym Attic
- Munitions Movement Plan
- Museum Management Plan
- Música Moderna Portuguesa
- My Mileage Plus (United Airlines)
- National Organization of Masters, Mates and Pilots of North America
- Collagenase/Matrix Metalloproteinase-1
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 3
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7
- Magnetic Material Producers Association
- Marine Mammal Protection Act
- Massachusetts Municipal Personnel Association
- Master Military Pay Account
- Master of Management & Professional Accounting
- Maxilla to Mandibular Planes Angle (Cephalometrics)
- Methyl Mercaptopropionate (microbiology)
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Microbial and Molecular Pathogenesis (Texas)
- Middletown Managers & Professionals Association (Middletown, CT)
- Minnesota Magazine and Publications Association
- Multicultural Motion Picture Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Tom McCrumm of the Massachusetts Maple Producers Association, there may no longer be a maple sugar industry in New England by 2100.
Tom McCrumm of the Massachusetts Maple Producers Association is just one long-time tapper who worries that, by 2100, there may no longer be a maple sugar industry in New England.
Source: Massachusetts Maple Producers Association ART: PHOTOS CUTLINE: (1) Mark D.
Maple samplings The Massachusetts Maple Producers Association lists a sugarhouse directory and seasonal events on its Web site, www.