The At Your Service Program (AYS) operated by Community Work Services (CWS) with its partner the Massachusetts Lodging Association Education Foundation (MLAEF) is designed to address two growing problems in the Boston area - homelessness and lack of qualified workers for Boston's thriving hotel industry.
What does MLAEF stand for?
MLAEF stands for Massachusetts Lodging Association Education Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation
- Mechanized Loop Assignment Center
- Minimum Local Analgesic Concentration
- Minnesota Library Access Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Missing Logical and in Expression Used as Branch Condition (software fault)
- Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (National Archives; UK)
- Member of Legislative Assembly Constituency Development Scheme (India)
- Michigan Liberal Arts Deans (college association)
- Minimum Local Analgesic Dose (anaesthesia and pain management)
- Mobile Laptop as Desktop (business model)
- Multi Layer Analytic Element Model (groundwater modeling software)
- Mid-Latency Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Middle Latency Auditory Evoked Response
- Medical Leave Assistance Fund
- Midland Lost and Found
- Missile Loading Alignment Fixture
- Melbourne Latin American Film Festival (est. 2004)
- Marsh Link Action Group (UK)
- Mountain Laurel Autoharp Gathering (Newport, PA)
- Mynydd Llansadwrn Action Group (wind energy; UK)