He is clinical instructor at Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, staff psychologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, and Founding Member and Faculty member at Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis (Westford, MA, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIP
We have 380 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Mandatory Inspection Point
- Manejo Integrado de Plagas (Spanish: Integrated Pest Management)
- Manufacturing and Inspection Plan
- Mapped Internet Protocol (virtual IP address used with Citrix Access Gateways)
- Mapped IP (Internet Protocol) Address (computing)
- Mapping Information Platform (US FEMA)
- Marine Insurance Policy
- Marketing Information Packet (Sprint)
- Maryland Industrial Partnerships
- Masculine Identity & Power (workshop)
- Master Inservice Plan (Florida)
- Master Intelligence Plan
- Mastercard Interface Processor (global payments network)
- Material in Process
- Material Index Page
- Material/Military Improvement Plan/Program
- Materiel Improvement Project
- Maximal Implantation Potential (in-vitro fertilization)
- Maximum Incidental Pressure
- Maximum Information Principle
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also serves on the Faculty of the Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis, of which he is a Founding Member.
Geist serves as an Instructor in the Department of Psychology at Harvard Medical School and as a member of the Faculty of Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis.