Petty, who is executive secretary to the Employees' Retirement System of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Authority, said Worcester works best when everyone works together.
What does MHFA stand for?
MHFA stands for Massachusetts Housing Finance Authority (aka Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHFA
We have 5 other meanings of MHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Foundation (London, UK)
- Merchant Haulage Fee
- Method Hiding Factor
- Mixed Hydrazine Fuel
- Monster Hunter Freedom (gaming)
- Monster Hunter Frontier (role-playing game)
- Mustang Heritage Foundation (Bertram, TX)
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (gaming)
- Maryland Home Furnishings Association (Capital Heights, MD)
- Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (aka Massachusetts Housing Finance Authority)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (St. Paul, MN)
- Mission Historique Française en Allemagne (French: French Historical Mission in Germany)
- Mental Health Foundation of Australia (Richmond, Victoria, Australia)
- MassHealth Family Assistance Program
- Mairie de Houilles Football Club (French football club)
- Metal Hydride Fuel Cell
- Methodist Home for Children (est. 1899; Raleigh, NC)
- Mile High Football Camp (Lakewood, CO)
- Minnesota Heart Failure Criteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examiners noted that Family FSB participated in affordable housing programs sponsored by government agencies such as the Massachusetts Housing Finance Authority ("MHFA"), the Federal Housing Administration ("FHA"), and the Department of Veterans Affairs ("VA").