But Andrew Beckwith of the Massachusetts Family Institute (MFI) said February 15 on the institute's website that the directive sacrifices the safety and sensibilities of all students for the sake of a small minority.
What does MFI stand for?
MFI stands for Massachusetts Family Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFI
We have 147 other meanings of MFI in our Acronym Attic
- Major Force Issue
- Malaria Foundation International
- Malaysia France Institute (Malaysia)
- Male Factor Infertility
- Management of Financial Institutions (various universities)
- Managing for Impact
- Maquis Forces International (Star Trek organization)
- Marine Fenders International, Inc. (Wilmington, CA)
- Marine Firefighting Institute
- Mass Fatality Incident
- Master Flight Instructor
- Mean Fluorescent Intensity (biology)
- Measurement for Innovators (Department for Business, Innovation and Skills; UK)
- Mechanical Fuel Injection (automobile)
- Median Family Income
- Median Fluorescence Intensity (flow cytometry)
- Medical Futures, Inc. (Canada)
- MegaRAID Firmware Interface (driver)
- Melody Format for I-Mode (musical format)
- Melt Flow Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
“It's a victory for the safety, privacy and modesty of women and children who expect to be safe and secure in public bathrooms in the commonwealth,” said Kris Mineau, president of the Massachusetts Family Institute, a group that opposes gay rights.
Kristian Mineau of the Massachusetts Family Institute that opposes abortion and gay marriage said he was "somewhat concerned" about the nomination despite Ms.
It was shortly after our one-year anniversary last June that I heard the spokesman for the antigay Massachusetts Family Institute, Kris Mineau, boasting on the radio about how his organization would file a petition to constitutionally ban same-sex marriage and how he expected to gather more than double the 65,825 signatures needed to put the proposal on the ballot.
Kris Mineau, president of the Massachusetts Family Institute in Woburn, said his group has been defending "traditional values" for 18 years, before the height of the marriage debate.
Massachusetts Kris Mineau, president, Massachusetts Family Institute Background: Mineau is the main voice behind continued opposition to same-sex marriage at ground zero, where the fight for marriage rights has not ended.
A spokeswoman for the Massachusetts Family Institute called the lawsuit a "last resort" and said, "I don't think it has any substance.
Massachusetts Family Institute is a Coalition member and the Commonwealth's leading advocate for traditional family values.