21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Massachusetts Electric Company (WMECo) today celebrates completion of its second large-scale solar energy facility in the Indian Orchard section of Springfield.
What does MECo stand for?
MECo stands for Massachusetts Electric Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MECo
We have 8 other meanings of MECo in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Central Monitoring Agency
- Marine Environmental Change Network (UK)
- Massachusetts Education Computer Network (Massachusetts Higher Education Coordinating Council)
- Middle East Carrier Network (Dubia, UAE)
- Mobile Extended Corporate Network (telecommunications; Germany)
- Mountain Education Centre of New Zealand (Tai Poutini Polytechnic; Wanaka, New Zealand)
- Magnetic, Eternally Collapsing Object (physics)
- Magnetospheric Eternally Collapsing Object (alternative to a black hole)
- Main Engine Cutoff
- Major Command Equipment Control Officer
- McDonald Equipment Company
- Meetings Community (website)
- Mission Économique (French: Economic Mission)
- Modern Engineering Company, Inc.
- Muon-Electron Conversion
- Model Engine Company of America (Sierra Madre, CA)
- Military Export Cargo Offering and Booking Office
- Mobility Electronic Combat Officer Course
- Multiple Exchange Carrier Ordering and Design
- Middle East Compliance Officers' Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Western Massachusetts Electric Company --IDR at 'BBB'; --Senior unsecured bonds at 'BBB+'.
Select Energy has been awarded a wholesale electric supply contract by Western Massachusetts Electric Company (WMECO) at the completion of a competitive bidding process.
The lower cost comes on the heels of savings totaling more than 10 percent to Massachusetts Electric Company customers in the 18 months since the electricity law took effect.
Its retail companies include: Massachusetts Electric Company, Nantucket Electric Company, Granite State Electric Company, Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.
Massachusetts Electric Company participants are Rick Farrell, Anne-Marie Moran, and Guy Shepard.
Participants include the following electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers throughout the Northeast: The United Illuminating Company and Connecticut Light & Power in Connecticut; Narragansett Electric - a National Grid Company in Rhode Island; The Long Island Power Authority in New York; Efficiency Vermont in Vermont; and NSTAR Electric, Western Massachusetts Electric Company, Unitil, Cape Light Compact, and Massachusetts Electric and Nantucket Electric - National Grid companies in Massachusetts.
8 million in additional money to people, to businesses, and to city and town departments in the 146 communities we serve," noted Massachusetts Electric Company President and Chief Executive Officer Lawrence J.