The Massachusetts Development Finance Agency said Wednesday that it has loaned $300,000 to Blue Sky Biotech Inc.
What does MDFA stand for?
MDFA stands for Massachusetts Development Finance Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDFA
We have 17 other meanings of MDFA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiplicative Decrease Factor
- Multisensor Data Fusion
- Muscular Dystrophy Foundation (various locations)
- Mux Data Frame
- My Dear Friend
- myocardial depressant factor
- Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation (est. 2007)
- Midgut Differentiation Factor 1
- Midgut Differentiation Factor 2
- Margaret Dent Fine Art
- Men's Dress Furnishings Association, Inc (New York, NY)
- Midwest Dairy Foods Association
- Mitochondrial Disorders Foundation of America
- Modified Decision-Feedback Algorithm
- Minority Development Financing Advisory Board (Ohio)
- Medical Doctor, Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Microsoft Doublespace File Allocation Table
- Medium Density Fiber Board
- Missouri Development Finance Board
- McDonnell Douglas Finance Corporation (Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remarketing of Series A The Massachusetts Development Finance Agency (MDFA), formerly the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority (MHEFA), is expecting a remarketing of its variable rate demand revenue bonds (VRDBs)(UMass issue), series A, the week of March 25th.
4 million in loans from the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency and the U.
ART: PHOTO CUTLINE: Marty Jones, president and chief executive officer of the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to bank bonds corresponding to the following: --$50 million Massachusetts Development Finance Agency revenue bonds, Partners HealthCare System Issue, series K-1; --$50 million Massachusetts Development Finance Agency revenue bonds, Partners HealthCare System Issue, series K-2.
Now the manufacturing veteran will have an even broader view of manufacturing as the first vice president of manufacturing strategic initiatives at the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency, a quasi-public state agency also known as MassDevelopment.
Among the sources will be the brownfields money the city received for the Garbose cleanup and other projects, and about $500,000 from the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency, which has been applied for but not yet received.
The Massachusetts Development Finance Agency recently announced it had issued a $3 million bond on behalf of the school.