Alfred deMaria of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health told The Boston Globe recently.
What does MDPH stand for?
MDPH stands for Massachusetts Department of Public Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDPH
We have 1 other meaning of MDPH in our Acronym Attic
- Master Data Parity Error
- Maximum Permissible Dose Equivalent
- Medium Density Polyethylene
- Mobile Dual-Phase Extraction (technique for environmental cleaning)
- Mobile Dual-Phase Extraction (USA)
- Macquarie Direct Property Fund (Australia)
- Medical, Dental Professional Finance (Australia)
- Ministry of Defence Police and Guarding Agency (UK)
- Madison Department of Public Health (Wisconsin)
- Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapees (French: Departmental Homes of Disabled Persons; France)
- Michigan Department of Public Health Emergency Medical Services
- Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
- Management Development and Productivity Institute
- Mechanical Dial Position Indicator
- Microburst-Day Potential Index
- Missile Defense Performance Integrator
- Molecular Diversity Preservation International
- Multi-Dose Powder Inhaler (asthma therapy)
- Myotonic Dystrophy Protein Kinase (aka Dystrophia Myotonica-Protein Kinase; also seen as DMPK)
- Mary Duncan Public Library (Benson, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigators from the University of Massachusetts Medical School and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health used data from close to 22,000 respondents collected as part of the 2005?
Catherine Brown, State Public Health Veterinarian at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, for her contribution to veterinary medicine and public health in Massachusetts.
This week, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health revealed that from 1998 through 2004, as public health campaigns were mounted to curb smoking, the manufacturers increased the amount of addictive nicotine delivered to the average smoker by 10 percent.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health controversy, the emotional dimensions of the debate, and its philosophical arguments.
In response to Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) data showing elevated incidence on Cape Cod (Brody et al.
Roughly 1-in-4 incidents, or 294 of 1,132, resulted in "serious" injuries intentionally caused by another resident, according to the study's co-author, Paul Dreyer, associate commissioner at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health in Boston.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health, the court pointed out that historically, civil marriage in Massachusetts has been a "wholly secular institution," noting that, "No religious ceremony has ever been required to validate a Massachusetts marriage.