The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH, the department) seeks organizations to provide expert professional consultation, evaluation and coordination of services to address specialized health care and health safety related issues Eligible organizations include health care and safety quality improvement organizations, health advocacy organizations, hospitals, medical centers, provider advocacy organizations, health care or related membership organizations, schools of public health, medical schools, and organizations with specialized expertise in emergency preparedness or public health.
What does MDPH stand for?
MDPH stands for Massachusetts Department of Public Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDPH
We have 1 other meaning of MDPH in our Acronym Attic
- Master Data Parity Error
- Maximum Permissible Dose Equivalent
- Medium Density Polyethylene
- Mobile Dual-Phase Extraction (technique for environmental cleaning)
- Mobile Dual-Phase Extraction (USA)
- Macquarie Direct Property Fund (Australia)
- Medical, Dental Professional Finance (Australia)
- Ministry of Defence Police and Guarding Agency (UK)
- Madison Department of Public Health (Wisconsin)
- Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapees (French: Departmental Homes of Disabled Persons; France)
- Michigan Department of Public Health Emergency Medical Services
- Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
- Management Development and Productivity Institute
- Mechanical Dial Position Indicator
- Microburst-Day Potential Index
- Missile Defense Performance Integrator
- Molecular Diversity Preservation International
- Multi-Dose Powder Inhaler (asthma therapy)
- Myotonic Dystrophy Protein Kinase (aka Dystrophia Myotonica-Protein Kinase; also seen as DMPK)
- Mary Duncan Public Library (Benson, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To determine how the effects of smoking bans vary by occupation, researchers with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health added relevant questions to the state's Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System in 2010.
Department of Housing and Urban Development instead of to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health requires reporting on all patients who receive coronary stents in the state.
Quitting smoking may be harder than it used to be, according to a new report from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
This week, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health revealed that from 1998 through 2004, as public health campaigns were mounted to curb smoking, the manufacturers increased the amount of addictive nicotine delivered to the average smoker by 10 percent.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health controversy, the emotional dimensions of the debate, and its philosophical arguments.
Roughly 1-in-4 incidents, or 294 of 1,132, resulted in "serious" injuries intentionally caused by another resident, according to the study's co-author, Paul Dreyer, associate commissioner at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health in Boston.