Volturo, chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester and a past president of the Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians, said after the hearing, "From an emergency medicine perspective, that (broader exemptions) will significantly reduce the burden on our practice.
What does MACEP stand for?
MACEP stands for Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians (Waltham, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACEP
We have 1 other meaning of MACEP in our Acronym Attic
- Moroccan American Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (Rabat, Morocco)
- Michigan Association for Children with Emotional Disorders
- Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (Berea, KY)
- Methodology for Automatically Creating, Evaluating and Designing Overlay Networks
- Malaysian American Commission on Educational Exchange
- IgM (Immunoglobulin M) antibody capture enzyme linked immunosorbent assay kit
- Master in Comunicazione Economica Multimediale (Italian: Master in Multimedia Communications Economy)
- Marine and Coastal Environment Management Project (Tanzania)
- Michigan Association of Code Enforcement Officers
- Mapping of AMIE (Assimilative Mapping of Ionospheric Electrodynamics) Convection Electric Potentials (geophysics)
- Master of Arts in Contemporary European Politics (University of Bath, UK)
- Metro Area Computer Educator Professionals (Oregon State University)
- Metropolitan Area Computer Education Professionals (Oregon)
- Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa
- Ministerial Advisory Committee for Educational Renewal (Australia)
- Mid-Atlantic Coalition of Essential Schools (National Coalition of Essential Schools member; school reform network)
- Matadero Central Sociedad Anónima (Nicaraguan beef company)
- Maulana Azad Centre for Elementary and Social Education (India; Delhi University)
- Michigan Association of Continuing Education and Training
- Modular Algorithm Concept Evaluation Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tufts assistant chief of emergency medicine and president of the Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians.
BOSTON -- The Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians (MACEP) recently presented Bruce Auerbach, MD, with the organization's Pinnacle Award.