For example, a discussion about a medication error, among the most common type of error in behavioral healthcare settings, might begin with the following (adapted from advice from the Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors (6)): Let me tell you what happened.
What does MCPME stand for?
MCPME stands for Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Monroe County Public Library System
- Montgomery County Public Library System
- MACOM (Major Command) Career Program Manager (US Army)
- Market-Derived Capital Pricing Model (economics)
- Master of Construction Project Management (degree)
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
- MobTime Cell Phone Manager (software)
- Modern Curriculum Press Mathematics
- Multi-Company Process Management (E2open)
- Multi-Criteria Performance Measurement
- Mechanism for Conflict Prevention, Management and Resolution
- Manager of Comprehensive Provider Network
- Matrix Coherent Potential Approximation
- Metro Community Provider Network (Colorado)
- Metropolitan Community Provider Network (Denver, CO)
- Media Council of Papua New Guinea
- Makati Central Post Office (Philippines)
- Mandaue City Police Office (Philippines)
- Master Chief Petty Officer
- Midwest Center for Postsecondary Outreach (St. Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lahey Clinic Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors Massachusetts Consortium for Children with Special Healthcare Needs Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) MHQP Physician Council Massachusetts Health Data Consortium Massachusetts Hospital Association Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers Massachusetts Medical Society Massachusetts Organization of Nurse Executives Masspro Mount Auburn Hospital Neighborhood Health Plan Network Health Partners Healthcare Partnership for Healthcare Excellence Tufts Health Plan Tufts Medical Center Tufts University Winchester Hospital
Kaiser Permanente, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Wyeth, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Children's Hospital Boston, Health Care Dimensions Hospice, Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors, MGH/MGPO - Massachusetts General Hospital/ Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, MHA - Massachusetts Hospital Association, Tufts Heath Plan, Massachusetts Medical Society, Partners HealthCare, Risk Management Foundation, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Johnson & Johnson, HSNE.