Investigators mailed surveys to 200 pediatricians randomly selected from the Massachusetts chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics and received 100 surveys.
What does MCAAP stand for?
MCAAP stands for Massachusetts Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (Waltham, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCAAP
We have 2 other meanings of MCAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Montana County Attorney's Association
- Multilateral Cooperative Accreditation Arrangement
- Michigan Community Action Agency Association
- Manitoba Classic and Antique Auto Club (Canada)
- Maui County Arborist Advisory Committee (Hawaii)
- Medium Caliber Antiarmor Automatic Cannon
- Marine Corps Auxiliary Air Facility
- Mayor's Commission on African and Asian Heritage (London, UK)
- Maryland Commission on African American History and Culture
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year
- McAlester Army Ammunition Plant
- Marine Corps Auxiliary Air Station
- Montgomery County Aging and Adult Services (Pennsylvania)
- Montgomery County Association of Administrative and Supervisory Personnel (Montgomery County Public Schools; Rockville, MD)
- Marine Corps Administrative Analysis Team
- Marine Corps Administrative Analysis Team - East (also abbreviated MCAATE)
- Marine Corps Administrative Analysis Team - West (also abbreviated MCAATW)
- Marine Corps Administrative Analysis Team, East (also abbreviated MCAAT-E)
- Marine Corps Administrative Analysis Team, West (also abbreviated MCAAT-W)
- Manufacturing Corrective Action Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bailey, MD, president of the Massachusetts chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which has endorsed the program.
8, 1999-- The Boston Globe and the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics have announced a collaborative public service campaign focusing on raising a healthy child, from prenatal care to adolescence.