Donations may be made to the Massachusetts Brain Injury Association, 484 Main St.
What does MBIA stand for?
MBIA stands for Massachusetts Brain Injury Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBIA
We have 5 other meanings of MBIA in our Acronym Attic
- MotorBooks Italiano
- Multi-Beam Imaging Radar (US NASA)
- Multibus I (computer)
- Multibus Interface
- Munchausen by Internet (psychology)
- Music and Brain Information (Database)
- My Background Instantly
- Manasquan Beach Improvement Association (Manasquan, New Jersey)
- Manitoba Brain Injury Association
- Maryland Business Incubation Association
- Maurice Bishop International Airport (Grenada)
- Michigan Biosciences Industry Association
- Michigan Boating Industries Association
- Michigan Boiler Inspectors Association
- Model-Based Image Analysis
- Montana Building Industry Association
- Municipal Bond Insurance Association
- Municipal Bond Investment Assurance
- Municipal Bond Investors Assurance
- Member of the British Institute of Architectural Technologists (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information about attending the Conference is available by calling the Massachusetts Brain Injury Association at 508-795-0244.
Participants include the American Parkinson's Disease Association, American Stroke Association, Massachusetts Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association, Epilepsy Foundation of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Massachusetts Brain Injury Association, Massachusetts Neurologic Association, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Central New England Chapter and Northeast Parkinson's and Caregivers Inc.