president of the Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association.
What does MBLA stand for?
MBLA stands for Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBLA
We have 6 other meanings of MBLA in our Acronym Attic
- Montebello Bus Lines (Montebello, CA)
- Mortgage Broker/Lender (license)
- Mountain Bike Leader
- Movimiento Bolivia Libre (Movement Free Bolivia)
- Macedonian Business Lawyers Association
- Man Boy Love Association (usually seen as NAMBLA)
- Management by Listening Around
- Management By Looking Around
- Marlon Brando Look Alikes (South Park)
- Married But Living Apart
- Math for Business and Liberal Arts
- McGill Business Law Association
- Mercedes Benz Lovers of America
- Middlebury Bridle Land Association (Connecticut)
- Mississippi Biomedical Library Association
- Mortgage Broker License Act
- Mountain Bike Leader Assessment
- mouse B lymphocyte antigen
- MSOE Business Leaders Association
- Multi-Beam Laser Altimeter
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of numerous professional associations, including the Massachusetts Black Women Attorneys Association, Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association and the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association and Northeast Human Resources Association.