The MassBay Foundation works to enhance the vitality of Massachusetts Bay Community College by promoting investment from external sources, growing the endowment, awarding scholarships and creating partnerships for learning.
What does MassBay stand for?
MassBay stands for Massachusetts Bay Community College (Framingham and Wellesley, Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multiline Accuracy Support System (USPS)
- Municipality of Anchorage Standard Specification
- Multiple Award Support Services Engineering Support Services Area
- Mass Tactical (USAF airborne operations)
- Malaysian and Singaporean Students' Association (McGill University)
- Multiagent Systems and Software Architecture
- Massachusetts Amateur Ballroom Dancers Association
- Malawi Safety, Security and Access to Justice (Program)
- Multimode Airborne Solid State Array Radar
- Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra
- Metal Arts Society of Southern California
- Multi-Application Secure Smart Card (software)
- Mass Casualties
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (Boston, MA)
- Master Schedule of Activities
- Maryland Association of Social Service Directors
- Mark-Sense Source Data Automation Test and Analysis
- Member of the American Society of Safety Engineers
- Microarray Assay for Solar System Exploration (UK)
- Modular Assays for Solar System Exploration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hudson, RN, BSN, CCRN earned her first nursing degree from Massachusetts Bay Community College.
in Nursing from Massachusetts Bay Community College in 1969.
As president of Massachusetts Bay Community College in Wellesley Hills, I am sometimes asked why I believe that a study-abroad program should become a part of my community college (or any community college, for that matter).
Through the biotechnology program at Massachusetts Bay Community College, Jackson, who serves as department chair of science and director of the biotechnology and DNA forensics programs, created the world's first forensics DNA science degree program.
Before that, she was associate dean for health science and technology at Massachusetts Bay Community College in Wellesley Hills, Mass.
s who work for HSL to take the necessary coursework, through Massachusetts Bay Community College, to become L.
Born in Worcester, Michele graduated and earned her degree in Nursing from Massachusetts Bay Community College.