org); * Massachusetts Association of Public Health Nurses (http://www.
What does MAPHN stand for?
MAPHN stands for Massachusetts Association of Public Health Nurses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MAPHN in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Atlantic Propane Gas Association (Charlottesville, VA)
- Mid-America Planned Giving Council (Kansas City, MO)
- Magnesium Ammonium Phosphate Hexahydrate (chemistry)
- Management Academy for Public Health (University of North Carolina; Chapel Hill)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Master of Arts Program in the Humanities (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Multiplex Amplifiable Probe Hybridisation (biomedicine)
- Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia (nonpolitical confederation)
- Memory Array and Processor for Human Intelligence Storage
- Malta Association of Public Health Medicine
- Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (UK)
- Mid-America Public Health Training Center
- Metoprolol Atherosclerosis Prevention in Hypertensives
- Maharishi Ayurveda Products International (Fairfield, IA; health supplements)
- Mail Application Program Interface (Microsoft)
- Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (Arlington, Virginia)
- Messaging Application Programming Interface
- Mid-Atlantic Paranormal Investigations (Martinsburg, WV)
- Millon Adolescent Personality Inventory
- Missouri Association of Private Investigators