Favreau at Anna Maria College in Paxton was awarded the Academic Nursing Early Career Award by the Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing.
What does MACN stand for?
MACN stands for Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACN
We have 5 other meanings of MACN in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Association of Court Mediators (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters
- Michigan Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Association (Lansing, MI)
- Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association
- Ministerial Advisory Council on Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator for Macintosh
- Maryland Association of Community Mediation Centers (now Community Mediation Maryland; Glen Burnie, MD)
- Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Minnesota Association of Community Mental Health Programs
- Mobile Acquisition Career Management Office
- Michigan Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Multiple and Complex Needs Panel (Australia)
- Museo Argentinode Ciencias Naturales (Museum of Natural Sciences, Argentinode; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Marine Aquarium Conference of North America
- Mongolian Association of Nature and Environment
- Macintosh Association of Central New Jersey
- Military Airlift Command Northwest
- The Manufacturers Association of Central New York (Syracuse)
- Management and Community Organization Concentration
- Mars Atmospheric Constellation Observatory
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2008, I received a letter from the president of MACN, the Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing, and we wrote to the governor in support of the MACN position.