He was a member of the First Church of Christ Unitarian, Lancaster, a third-degree Master Mason, United Brethren Lodge, Marlboro, the New England Breeders Association, and was a charter member of the Massachusetts Association of Approved Private Schools.
What does MAAPS stand for?
MAAPS stands for Massachusetts Association of Approved Private Schools (Wakefield, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAAPS
We have 1 other meaning of MAAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Alliance Against Predatory Lending
- Member of the Australian Association of Practice Managers
- Manufacturing Assessment And Planning Package
- Massachusetts Asian AIDS Prevention Project (Boston, MA)
- Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
- Material Acceptance and Accounts Payable Report
- Mid-Atlantic Airsoft Player's Registry
- Materials Acceptance and Accounts Payable Reports
- Malden Army Airfield Preservation Society (Malden, MO)
- Maritime and Atlantic Printmakers Society (Canada)
- Master of Arts in Applied Professional Studies (degree; DePaul University; Chicago, IL)
- Minnesota Area Association of Physics Teachers
- N-Methoxysuccinyl-Ala-Ala-Pro-Val Chloromethyl Ketone
- Maritime Archaeological Association of Queensland (Australia)
- Model Aeronautical Association of Queensland (Queensland, Australia)
- Montana Ambient Air Quality Standards (Montana Department of Environmental Quality)
- Male, American, Alive, Real
- Malevolent Alien Abduction Research
- Mandatory Annual Audit Requirement
- Melbourne Area Association of Realtors, Inc (Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a member of the First Church of Christ Unitarian, Lancaster, a third-degree Master Mason, United Brethren Lodge, Marlborough, the New England Breeders Association, and was a charter member of the Massachusetts Association of Approved Private Schools.
Major, executive director of the Massachusetts Association of Approved Private Schools (MAAPS), received the Distinguished Service Award for Service to Children with Special Needs.