What does MAASC stand for?
MAASC stands for Massachusetts Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Springfield, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAASC
We have 1 other meaning of MAASC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Aircraft Arresting System
- Mobility-as-a-Service (mobile device management platform)
- Monitoring as a Service (cloud delivery model)
- Multicast Address Allocation Server (host providing multicast address allocation services to end users)
- Multimedia Analysis & Archive System (General Dynamics)
- Mycobacterium Avium Subspecies Avium Serotype 2
- Madison Alliance Addressing Substance Abuse (Madison, NJ)
- Mid-America American Studies Association
- Mid-Atlantic Amateur Softball Association (est. 1985; Norfolk, VA)
- Mission Area Analysis Study Advisory Group
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) Alumni Alliance of Southern California
- Mid-Atlantic Australian Shepherd Club (Middletown, MD)
- Manually Annotated Alternatively Spliced Events (database)
- Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
- Massachusetts Advocates for the Arts, Sciences and Humanities (Boston, MA)
- Morning and After School Klub (children's recreational club; Pulteneytown, Wick, Caithness, Scotland)
- Master of Arabic as a Second Language
- Mid-Atlantic Associations of Shrine Motor Corps.
- Maximum Allowable Annulus Surface Pressure (oil well pressure control)
- Marine Aquarists Association of South Texas