Tom Stewart of the Massachusetts Army National Guard led 700 soldiers in the 1st Battalion 182nd Infantry Regiment in Afghanistan in 2011 for a year.
What does MAANG stand for?
MAANG stands for Massachusetts Army National Guard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Modelling Autonomous Agents in a Multi Agent World (workshop)
- Macquarie Alternative Assets Management Limited (Australia)
- Malay Australian Association of New South Wales
- Michigan Animal Adoption Network
- Ministry Among Arabic Nations
- Modern Asian Architecture Network
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Multi-Attribute Addressable Network
- Mutual Advertising Agency Network
- Master of Arts in Ancient History
- Microarray Analysis of Variance
- Midwest Association of Administrative Nursing Supervisors
- Maritime Archaeological Association of New Zealand
- Marketing Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Massachusetts Association of Assessing Officers
- Minnesota Association of Assessing Officers
- Modified Accrual Accounting Option
- Musee des Arts Africains et Oceaniens (French: Museum of African and Oceanic Arts; France)
- Multinational Alliance for the Advancement of Organizational Excellence
- Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her current military assignment is as Chief of Legal Assistance for the Massachusetts Army National Guard.
2 Massachusetts Army National Guard members MSG Louie Tiberi, SGM John Stroscio, and MSG Guido Tiberi review the agenda for the chapter ASMC Financial Management Professional Development.
Representative James Vallee, D-Franklin, House Chair of the Joint Committee on Veterans and Federal Affairs, is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Massachusetts Army National Guard.
Rites of committal and burial will follow in the Green River Cemetery, Greenfield, MA, with full military honors to be provided by the 54th Massachusetts Army National Guard, assisted by members of the Hale-Clapp VFW Post #3295 of South Deerfield, MA.
The camp is home to the Massachusetts Army National Guard and host to other armed forces components, law enforcement agencies and civilian organizations.
He grew up, educated, joined the Massachusetts Army National Guard serving and living in Worcester and Rutland before moving to Florida several years ago.
Environmental personnel coordination with range staff at Camp Edwards Training Site, Massachusetts Army National Guard, Mass.