WORCESTER - Ryan Fletcher of Princeton was among 10 students at the Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science at Worcester Polytechnic Institute named a National Merit Commended Student in the 2013 National Merit Scholarship Program.
What does MAMS stand for?
MAMS stands for Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science (est. 1992)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAMS
We have 55 other meanings of MAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Matter Anti-Matter Reaction
- Michael Anthony Miller-Riley (design)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Marine Resources (Seychelles)
- Minimum Average Misclassification Risk Criterion
- Manitoba Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Canada)
- Mid-Atlantic Mustang Round-Up (Mustang auto enthusiasts)
- Maintenance Activity Management System
- Maintenance Assist Modules
- Maquette for MDG (Millennium Development Goal) Simulations (World Bank)
- Marine Automatic Meteorological Station
- Master of Arts in Medical Science
- Masters of Associated Medical Sciences (degree)
- Matawan Aberdeen Middle School (Cliffwood, NJ)
- Materiel Acquisition Management System
- Max Abbott Middle School (Fayetteville, NC)
- Meadville Area Middle School (Pennsylvania)
- Medical Administrative Management System
- Merrick Avenue Middle School (Merrick, NY)
- Micro-Arrays for Mass Spectrometry
- Military Airspace Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
D," Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science, Worcester, Massachusetts -- Rookie Inspiration Award -- Team 1422, "AU-BOT," CART, Clovis, California -- Rookie All Star Award -- Team 1414, "IHOT," Atlanta International School, Atlanta, Georgia In conjunction with the FIRST Robotics Competition, 48 teams from six countries competed in the FIRST LEGO(R) League Invitational.
Byline: Jacqueline Reis WORCESTER - The Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science, a state-funded Grades 11-12 school run in partnership with Worcester Polytechnic Institute, has a new person with a new job description in its main office.