Centrepolygraph will publish novels by international bestselling authors in both hardcover and paperback, as well as series romance in the mass-market paperback format.
What does MMBP stand for?
MMBP stands for Mass-Market Paperback
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMBP
We have 3 other meanings of MMBP in our Acronym Attic
- Megaman Battle Network 2 (video game)
- MegaMan Battle Network 3
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon (Game Boy Advance game)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun (Game Boy Advance game)
- Million Barrels of Oil
- Million Barrels of Oil per Day
- Million Barrels of Oil Equivalent (energy and petroleum industry)
- Mean Miles Between Operational Mission Failures
- Manufacturer-Mixed Bulk Package (drug packaging method)
- Markov Modulated Bernoulli Process (computer science)
- Mid Michigan Body Parts, Inc. (Harrison, MI)
- Military Medical Benefits Property
- Music Made by People (band)
- Million Barrels of Oil Per Day (oil and gas industry)
- Mean Miles Between Repairs
- Merit Motor Body Repairs (UK)
- Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews
- Mid Michigan Boxer Rescue (dog rescue; West Bloomfield, MI)
- Melton Mowbray Building Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harlequin Enterprises confirmed it would produce a new contemporary African American line in July 2006, including a women's fiction section in a trade format, and a series romance section in mass-market paperbacks.
Phillips Bradley's translation, long considered the standard edition, has repeatedly been available as a mass-market paperback in two volumes.
in hardcover and revised, abridged, and retitled by me to 'Scuse Me While I Kiss The Sky in the early '80s for the Bantam Books mass-market paperback edition, is still very much in print and very much available having sold more than 500,000 copies worldwide.
The move by the bishops has angered some copublishers because they said they did not know the mass-market paperback was coming until they received a November 1994 fax announcing the done deal with Doubleday.
So television keeps things up close and personal, within the family unit, where it seems as though we cause and can therefore solve our own problems, with the help, at most, of (free) self-help groups, private therapy, and mass-market paperbacks.
Quad/Graphics' planned investments in its Martinsburg book facility will augment existing services for trade-book publishers while also accommodating and advancing services for mass-market paperback publishers.
Between an extensive hardcover and trade-softcover line, an Orb backlist program, and a stronghold in mass-market paperback, Tor annually publishes what is arguably the largest and most diverse line of science fiction and fantasy ever produced by a single English-language publisher.