Sponsored by the USENIX Association, and in cooperation with ACM SIGOPS, IEEE Mass Storage Systems Technical Committee (MSSTC) and IEEE TCOS, FAST '04 offers 18 refereed papers on topics ranging from fault-tolerance and storage management to mobile storage.
What does MSSTC stand for?
MSSTC stands for Mass Storage Systems Technical Committee (IEEE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSSTC
We have 2 other meanings of MSSTC in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Safe Storage Temperature
- Maximum-Shear-Stress Theory (machine elements)
- Military Stabilisation Support Team (UK)
- Military Survival Skills Training
- Milsatcom Site Support Team
- Montana Self-Sufficiency Trust (special needs fund)
- Mountain States Sales Training (Utah)
- Multi System Search Tool (software)
- Manitoba Social Science Teachers' Association (Canada)
- Multi-Spectral Solar Telescope Array
- Master of Science in Science and Technology Commercialization (graduate studies program; various universities)
- Multi-Stratum Space-Time Code
- Principal Name in Microsoft-Standard Form
- Mountaintop Surveillance Sensor Test and Integration Center
- Military Space Systems Technology Model
- Management Selection & Succession Unit (HM Prison Service; UK)
- Medical-Surgical Stepdown Unit (healthcare)
- Microsoft Services University
- Mid Stream Sample of Urine
- Mid Stream Specimen Urine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshop, which is cosponsored by the IEEE Task Force on Information Assurance and the IEEE Mass Storage Systems Technical Committee, will be an open forum for the latest research on storage security threats, technologies, methodologies and deployment.