The priority development projects are the construction of Jakarta s Mass Rapid Transit system, an international airport in Cilamaya, and the advancement of the city s sewage system.
What does MRTS stand for?
MRTS stands for Mass Rapid Transit System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRTS
We have 27 other meanings of MRTS in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Flow Real-Time Transport Protocol
- Multi-Role Tactical Platform (Navy)
- Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act
- Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission
- Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (UK professional organisation)
- Maximum Rate of Torque Relaxation
- Medium Resolution Infrared Radiometer (US NASA)
- Minimum Reserved Traffic Rate
- Mobile Radio Transmission and Reception
- Marginal Rate of Technical Substitution
- Medieval & Renaissance Texts & Studies
- Message Routing and Translation System
- Mission Readiness Test Section
- Multi-Purpose Reconfigurable Training System
- Medical Rescue Team South Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Ministry of Road Transport and Tourism (Mongolia)
- Mission Readiness Test Team
- Model Railway TimeTable (UK software)
- Modular Record Traffic Terminal
- Multi-Role Tanker Transport (aka Multi-Role Tanker Transport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bureau of High-Speed Rail pointed out Cathay will team up with Gloria Hotel Group in developing the project, which boasts the advantages of high-speed rail, airport mass rapid transit system, and proximity to Taoyuan International Airport.
The Indonesian government has awarded it the work of ' Management Consulting Services' for the first phase of the Jakarta Mass Rapid Transit System in Indonesia, comprising of 15.
Key highlights of the ambitious plans are to establish a mass rapid transit system, rapid light rail, non-motorised transportation, closed circuit television and efficient GPS mapping, together with an effective parking system to give Nairobi an edge.
He said that the metropolis required bus rapid transit system which can in the time ahead be converted into mass rapid transit system.
Reliance Infrastructure, the builder of a mass rapid transit system in Mumbai, added 10 per cent on Thursday to Rs585.
One of the popular solutions for these problems is planning and implementation of mass rapid transit system (MRTS) integrated with the remaining mass transits and intermediate public transits.
We will encourage each city with a population of over 4 million to plan for mass rapid transit systems by adopting appropriate technologies," said Azad.