Also participating in the round were existing investors Beacon Angels, Boston Harbor Angels, Launchpad Venture Group, Mass Medical Angels, and North Country Angels; new investors the Beta Fund, Granite State Angels, the Keiretsu Forum, and Maine Angels; and individual investors.
What does MA2 stand for?
MA2 stands for Mass Medical Angels (Boston area group of investors investing in early stage life science companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MA2
- Mitral Atresia with Aortic Atresia
- Message Analysis/Data Management
- Maintenance Action Per Flight-Hour
- Maintenance Action Per Interval
- Mobilization Augmentee/Reserve Supplement Officer
- Material Annex/Weapons Dictionary
- Machine Accountant First Class (Naval Rating)
- Master at Arms First Class (Navy rating)
- Mouse Allergen 1 (immunology)
- Machine Accountant Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Master-at-Arms Petty Officer 2nd Class
- Mech Assault 2 (game)
- Machine Accountant Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Master At Arms Third Class
- Multi-Agents for Modelling Complex Systems
- Chennai - India (Airport Code)
- Madras, India - Meenambarkkam (Airport Code)
- Main Accumulation Area (hazardous waste management)
- Maine Alpaca Association (Kennebunkport, ME)
- Maine Aquaculture Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
An initial seed investment last year led by PIF, Mass Medical Angels, and Atlas allowed the nascent technology to quickly proceed to its current stage.
1 million Series B financing by existing investors Catalyst Health Ventures, Excel Venture Management and Mass Medical Angels.