April 8, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On the eve of the sesquicentennial commemoration of the American Civil War, a public opinion poll conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling and Research reveals that Pennsylvania voters overwhelmingly oppose plans for a casino 1/2 mile from the historic Gettysburg Battlefield.
What does MDPR stand for?
MDPR stands for Mason-Dixon Polling and Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDPR
We have 6 other meanings of MDPR in our Acronym Attic
- My Desktop Post Office (software application)
- Martin Downs Property Owners Association (est. 1983; property maintenance; Palm City, FL)
- Medical Durable Power of Attorney (legal document)
- Multi-Level Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Maryland Division of Parole and Probation (Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services)
- Maximum Disjoint Paths Problem (networks)
- Medical/Dental Preparatory Program (various universities)
- Minimum Detectable Partial Pressure (gas analysis)
- MIRAS (Microwave Imaging Radiometer by Aperture Synthesis) Demonstrator Pilot Project
- Mobile Device Partnership Program (Followap; New York)
- Miami-Dade Park and Recreation (Florida)
- Microfinance Donor Peer Review (International Fund for Agricultural Development)
- Million Dollar Pigeon Race (various locations)
- Minimum Detectable Permeation Rate (chemical safety)
- Ministry of Disaster Preparedness and Refugees (Uganda)
- Madison-Davis Professional Services (New York)
- Madras Developmental Programming System (disabilities)
- Maintenance Data Processing System
- Massively Distributed Problem Solving (US DoD)
- Medium Dependent Physical Sublayer
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Mason-Dixon Polling and Research survey released over the weekend found that 52 percent of Nevada voters have an unfavorable opinion of Reid and only a third support him.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- A public opinion poll conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling and Research reveals that Pennsylvania voters remain overwhelmingly opposed to plans for a 5,000-slot casino complex near the historic Gettysburg National Military Park.