Overall, the Infantry School was enthusiastic over the so-called Maschinenkarabiner concept, albeit with grave reservations about its execution.
What does MKb stand for?
MKb stands for Maschinenkarabiner (German: Machine Carbine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MKb
We have 16 other meanings of MKb in our Acronym Attic
- Mystery Knit-a-Long (gaming)
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (actors)
- Milton Keynes Amateur Operatic Society (UK)
- Malawi Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices in Health
- Mountainous Karabakh Autonomous Region
- McClellan Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System
- Milton Keynes Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- Mid-Kent Astronomical Society (UK)
- Milton Keynes Aviation Society (UK)
- May King Alfred Send Knights (mnemonic for Mass, Kilowatt-hour, Ampere, Seconds and Kilogram; physics SI units)
- Media Key Block
- Meters Below Kelly Bushing (oil field depth)
- Microsoft Knowledge Base
- Midden En Klein Bedrijf (Dutch: Small and Medium Enterprise)
- Mike Keneally Band (band)
- Monkey King Bar (gaming, Warcraft III weapon)
- Mother Knows Best
- Maatschappelijke Kosten-Baten Analyse (Dutch: Social Cost-Benefit Analysis)
- Marvelle Koffler Breast Centre (est. 1995; Mount Sinai Hospital; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center (Bethlehem, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the spring of 1943, 2,000 Maschinenkarabiner 42s were delivered to Germany's beleaguered troops of Army Group North on the Russian Front.
Oberndorf Am Neckar, Germany with a prototype called the Maschinenkarabiner Gerat 06 No.