Naccarato and LeBesco are affiliated with Marymount Manhattan College.
What does MMC stand for?
MMC stands for Marymount Manhattan College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMC
We have 493 other meanings of MMC in our Acronym Attic
- Marietta Master Chorale (Marietta, Georgia)
- Marine Mammal Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Marine Mammal Commission
- Marine Mammal Conservancy
- Marines Motorcycle Club (Rockwell City, IA)
- Marist Mission Centre (Australia)
- Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Martin Marietta Composites (Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.)
- Martin Marietta Corporation
- Marymount College (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Masochist Monkey Circus (band)
- Mass-line Media Centre (Bangladesh)
- Massy Modèles Club (French model vehicle club; Massy, France)
- Master Mission Computer
- Master Municipal Clerk
- Masters in Mass Communication (various universities)
- Matched Memory Cycle
- Material Management Center (US Army)
- Material Management Code
- Materials MicroCharacterization Collaboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marymount Manhattan College StudentAwarded 2012 Student Diplomat Title WASHINGTON, Dec.
Others have graduated from or are currently attending as dance majors, Manhattanville College, Marymount Manhattan College, the North Carolina School of the Arts, the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Goucher College and the University of Hartford Hartt B.
She received a bachelor's degree from Marymount Manhattan College and a master's degree from John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
The New School has 9,390 students enrolled this year, but the university houses just 1,547 students, according to school spokesperson Caroline Oyama, while Marymount Manhattan College enrolls 2,000 students, but only houses 700, the school Web site indicates.
” Armed with a communications degree from Marymount Manhattan College, Mr.
He attended the Allen-Stevenson School in Manhattan, Avon Old Farms School in Avon, Connecticut, and Marymount Manhattan College, where he graduated with a degree in communications.
Jeanne Evans of Marymount Manhattan College, who over an 18-month period edited, wrote commentary and put this book together.